Argentina Trip 2008

Ryan, Mike, Dan, Matt, Vicki, Chris, Autumn...

Countdown

Published by daniel keel the magnificent travelling gnome! at 8:44 AM
It's almost time to leave.  Right now I'm updating my playlists and synching my iPod so that my vacation has a soundtrack.  I still haven't packed my clothes.  I know, that's not like me, but I've been busy fitting a month of service into one week.  It has been rewarding, though--so much so that I almost don't want to leave.  Almost.  I'm definitely going.

Anyway, we want to say thank you to everyone who has been on this blog already.  Over 800 hits and we haven't left yet!  That's the kind of sad, pathetic behavior we're counting on to make this blog a success.  
We look forward to hearing from everyone while away, even the fake people--although it would be nice to know who they are.  (I'm a little unnerved.)

What else?
Special shout out to Alissa who bought me hamburger!
and Craig and Lenore who bought me beer!
and Imy who made the most delicious feast I've had in a while!

See you all in three weeks!

PS I don't think we have a ride home from the airport yet.  Any volunteers?

2 comments:

Planet DeMaw said... @ 7:02 AM

Dan and Co - I work right across from Bradley. You can all fit in my Mini!! Or, maybe on top....or, maybe behind on skates......

Carolanne and John said... @ 9:12 PM

Let us know you're still needy in this aspect of your trip. We will be available!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Hit Counter...

free counter

Followers