Argentina Trip 2008

Ryan, Mike, Dan, Matt, Vicki, Chris, Autumn...

We're Home... and.... Thanks to ALL!

Published by Ryan at 12:14 PM
So it's been a little over a week since the rest of us have returned and are now getting back to our routines. Sleeping in our own beds, enduring the cold, service, meetings, and working. (except for Dan, I'm not sure what he's doing for work since he had to quit just to go on this trip. Hmmm?)

So yes, thanks to all for your comments along the way. It was enjoyable and made us feel like we weren't so far away from home. And to those who watched but didn't comment.... well... I hope you enjoy the reading!

As a last post here are a few more pictures and videos.

Thanks again, it was fun...
~Ryan~

Some Random Pictures of us...
(Mikes giant Helmet)


(I took a lite jog around the block...)


Things that are illegal to bring home... (I think they got the leopard by surprise)



Live Animals... (and a small child)
(Mark Wahlberg talks to animals...)


Hostel thick walls + Hot Water being made for showers...

The Wine Dungeon... and a dusty town road...


My room talked to me... (just like 2001 space odyssey)

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 12:42 PM

ryan
where are you? i told you never to leave! every night a person comes in i get so happy thinking it is you,but it is not you.i miss you, return soon.


always yours,
room 19-02 the cocker

Laurie and Steve said... @ 10:11 AM

I wasn't going to post as I have gotten alot of flak for being such a loyal poster from Alissa (not her real name).

So the fact that I am still checking does not bode well for me...

But I remembered that at the end of the Europe blog you posted a bunch of pics and final thoughts and here you did again. :)

Thanks Ryan, the extra photos were great and the videos too...I especially enjoyed your room talking and Autumn's great laugh. :)

daniel keel the magnificent travelling gnome! said... @ 11:34 PM

thanks for being a loyal lori. with someone loyal jehovah will act loyally, and so will we.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Hit Counter...

free counter

Followers